The release of Diablo Immortal is coming. So we collect a lot of official information. You will know about leveling, co-op, local lore, and classes. Also, touch on the topic of Free-2-Play.
Fast forward to Diablo II, where Diablo dies. His soul stone is broken in Hell’s Forge. In the Lord of Destruction expansion, Baal desecrates the soul stone of the universe. It forced Tyrael to destroy the stone. Before Immortal, in Diablo III, we jumped into the future when a star fell on New Tristram, heralding the end of time. In the Reaper of Souls expansion, we stop the Archangel of Death and fulfill our destiny.
So, Diablo Immortal settled between Lord of Destruction and Diablo III. Everything is simple here: fragments of the stone of the universe spread corruption, it attracts demons and the rest of the hellish spirits. Players will meet Deckard Cain, who has become the face of the franchise.
Blizzard gives you six classes to choose from. The first one is the Barbarian. He has three abilities:
- Hammer of the Ancients — summons a mighty hammer that deals damage to enemies in front of the barbarian.
- Chained spear — the barbarian throws a spear, damaging and pulling enemies towards him.
- Whirlwind — the character spins, moves, and inflicts damage on everyone who stands nearby.
The next one is a monk. His strong point: a swift series of attacks. Abilities are also three:
- Wave of Light — crush enemies with AoE damage.
- Hurricane strike — casts a whirlwind that attracts opponents and deals damage to them.
- Seven cardinal points — quickly bounce seven times from enemies and reduce their HP.
The sorcerer follows. He manipulates magic energy, turns demons into ice, or burns them fire. He has the following abilities:
- Meteorite — huge AoE Damage
- Teleportation — jumps to the desired location
- Lightning flash — fires lightning in all directions
The Demon Hunter is adept at wielding a crossbow. He hates demons and skillfully destroys them. Look at his skills:
- Rain of Vengeance — a barrage of arrows
- Pendulum of Death — swings on a rope, deals damage and does not allow itself to be attacked
- Knockback Shot — deals dark energy damage and knocks back the enemy
The last was the crusader and the necromancer, but their abilities have not yet been revealed.
Players will find new challenges in each zone. These are the city of Wortem, the jungle of Wicked Island, the library of Zoltun Kull, the Shassar Sea, the tomb of Fakhir, and others. Gamers are not tied to the story and can go through it in any order. Together with other players, you can explore the dungeons of Sanctuary, as well as participate in historical events. The story is filled with cut scenes, and random events will appear in locations. For example, a world boss can only be defeated in a group. The largest gathering will take place in Westmarch. There is a player’s chest, as well as merchants.